Tuesday 12 June 2012

Feeling Delicate

Feeling Delicate

Well it has been a rough couple of days. During the night on Monday, I woke up feeling out of breath and as if I couldn't breathe. I got up to get a glass of water and was stumbling all over the place, off balance, disorientated and my eyesight was blurry. I managed to get myself back to bed and tried to sleep it off. 

Today was even worse! I woke up this morning feeling truly awful. I had such a bad migraine I couldn't stop crying I was in so much pain. After spending most of the morning next to the toilet seat (I stopped counting how many times I was sick after 15), I called my mum and she came home from work to see how I was. She ended up calling the doctor out, who managed to put me out of my misery by one tiny little injection. It's amazing how after 45 minutes I was feeling so different and the migraine has eased off considerably .... If only I could have my own secret stash of that injection!!


Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment