Sunday 10 June 2012

Update :)

Update :)

Hello again! It has been a while since I have posted about how I've been getting along so thought I would update you all as I'm having a night of blogging :) I've had quite a few days to catch up on with the NMAM Challange!! I've been taking the pregablin now for almost two weeks and I haven't noticed a difference yet. With some medication, it does take a few weeks for them to work so I'm hoping they will start kicking in soon. I have got the doctors tomorrow so I'm hoping for some good news. I had a sports massage on Wednesday to try and relieve some neck and back pain so I have been very tender and sore over the past few days. If I didn't have a hot water bottle on, I had a hot bean bag or a thick layer of deep freeze. I'm still quite sore but feeling a lot less pain in my neck which is good and I've got to go back over a week to get another one. 

Hope you've all had migraine free weekends 

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment